Most people don't like tracking time, and most time tracking tools won't score more than 3 if you were to rate them on a scale from 1-10. The existing tools are usually complicated to use and not very sexy. On a mission to break 3 we decided to build Busy.
First we looked on how time is best visualised. In books time if often visualised on a horizontal timeline, taking you from A to B, making it easy to pin events.
Second, we looked on how we could best implement the concept of a timeline in a familiar interface most people know how to use. Most people know how to use a calendar, and by rotating a traditional calendar sideways we ended ut with a timeline.
The result is Busy. It works like a calendar, but is unlike any calendar.
We believe that your time is the most valuable asset you have. Therefore your should also get more insight on how you spend your time. With the right dataset we can make people aware of what type of work and events that give them the most joy in life. We start our journey by making time tracking in a non-issue, then we scale. The possibilities are endless.
• Intuitively designed and easy to use.
• Puts your time in perspective.
• Integrates with the systems your are already using, like Google and Outlook.
• Easy resource management.
• Invite to work sessions, check on availability and what people are up to.
• Precise insight on what to bill clients and how to allocate resources.